HCST Corporate Membership
Hull City Supporters’ Trust is a Community Benefit Society and, as such, one of its central aims is engaging with the local community. We believe that supporting local businesses who then, in turn, support and help HCST Members, Hull City football club and the local community is beneficial for all involved.
It is to this end that we have developed a new membership type, the Corporate Membership. Similar to the individual memberships offered by the Trust, there are 4 levels of Corporate Memberships, each time-specific based on the membership fee.
Why become a corporate member?
By becoming a HCST corporate member your company would visibly demonstrate to Hull City’s fans that your business supports our aims of giving fans a strong voice and using that to help create a sustainable future. Information on corporate members will be available on this our website and on HCST literature sent to members and during HCST events.
Some other benefits a business will receive for becoming a HCST Corporate Member include: –
- Evidence of showing your business supporting its community – an excellent PR and marketing vehicle.
- A framed, certificate signed by the Trust Chair that you can display at your workplace.
- A visit from a Trust Board Member to present your membership certificate that can be used as a photo opportunity.
- Promotion of your business on our social media channels (including a “follow” on twitter with selected re-tweets of your own tweets) as well as our email database.
- A detailed advert with weblinks, as well as periodical offers, on the corporate members page of our website which attracts traffic from not just the HCST community but from all over.
- An opportunity to feature in regular articles posted on the HCST website.
- An opportunity to have a featured article in one of the HCST newsletters.
- A shareholding in HCST.
- The potential for an exclusive sponsorship opportunity at any fundraising events organised by HCST.
- A unique opportunity for your business to be involved in a “community-first” initiative that aims to ensure the population of Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire (and beyond) have a football club they can be proud to support.
How much does it cost?
There are 4 levels of Corporate Membership:
Standard – £100 for a year
Classic – £250 for 3 years
Premium – £750 for 10 years and
Elite – £1,000 lifetime. For further information, or to register as a Corporate Members, please contact the Trust Secretary on Corporate Membership Query