CTWD is becoming a Supporters’ Trust, and we would like to give all businesses in the Hull area (and beyond) the chance to work with us to improve the benefits that our members receive through our PARTNER SCHEME. We have already had a good deal of interest, with two high profile local firms and a local café already signed up.
On Thursday 18th December we will announce the results of our vote on what our Supporters’ Trust will be called going forward. In a few days time we will then launch our new Supporters’ Trust membership scheme in advance of our Annual General Meeting scheduled for Saturday 31st January 2015 – more details on the membership scheme and the AGM will follow shortly.
We are now launching our Supporters’ Trust Partner Scheme. The proposition is simple:
- Your business becomes a Supporters’ Trust Partner for the 2015 calendar year
- We list your business, with suitable logos and weblinks, on the new Supporters’ Trust Partners page on our new website
- We tweet about your business being a Supporters’ Trust Partner once a month to our 7,000 followers
- We list our Supporters’ Trust Partners on our letterhead, meeting notes and other online materials
- In return, you offer Trust members a 10% discount on your business when they show you a valid 2015 Supporters’ Trust membership card
Do you like the look of that? We think it’s a great way to work with local business and develop our community. If you agree, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it from there.
We only have 25 slots for our Supporters’ Trust Partners, and three are already gone, so please move quickly!
The CTWD Committee